Other Insurance Products
What type of life insurance is best for you? Talk with the team at Tammie Pereira Insurance. We can assist in identifying the best protection for you.
Call Today for a Free Quote based on personalized analysis (650) 655-2022
Do You Have Enough Liability Insurance?
Imagine what would happen if your dog was to bite a neighbor’s child, or if there was an accident on your rental property. What would happen if a fire in your condo spread to other units?
If any of these things happened to you, there’s a good chance your current liability limits wouldn’t be adequate to protect your assets, or your future earnings.
Liability Insurance Starts When the Others Stop
Once the liability limits are exhausted on your home, auto, or other policy, your umbrella policy takes over and provides a second layer of protection of at least $1,000,000. Higher limits may also be available.
Talk with your Tammie Pereira Insurance representative to determine the right amount of coverage for your needs.
An umbrella insurance policy also pays some claims not covered by your home, auto, or other underlying insurance. The policy covers not just you, but your spouse and all family members living in your household, anywhere in the world. Legal defense fees are also paid.
The right coverage for you is unique. Talk to us today to find out how to protect yourself, your family, and your future with the right personal umbrella insurance for you.
Staying healthy is important to you and it’s important to your family and loved ones, too. Whether you’re looking for a health insurance policy to cover your needs or the needs of your family members, we can help. And we also offer disability and long-term care insurance products so you can be prepared no matter what comes your way.
Both disability and long-term care can provide critical coverage that can help ensure you don’t become a financial burden to the ones you love. At Tammie Pereira Insurance, we work with multiple carriers to find the most affordable options for all our clients.
Let us help you get the custom coverage you need.
As Life Changes…So Should Your Policy
For each of our neighbors in California, the right life insurance will be unique and dependent on personal and financial needs. As your life changes, your life insurance coverage may need to change in order to adapt to your current needs. Examples include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
- You have a sizable estate
What You Need to Know
Tammie Pereira Insurance will help you select the best life insurance coverage for your needs. There are several different types of life insurance products available – the most common include:
- Term Life InsuranceTerm life insurance provides protection for a specified period of time. If you do not currently have life insurance, term can be a good place to start. It’s generally less expensive than permanent (whole) life insurance, and is available in varying time periods with fixed premiums from a one year (annual renewable term) to 20-year (level term) period. Furthermore, term life insurance is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.
- Whole Life InsuranceWhole life insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy. Whole life insurance can be an investment opportunity, as many whole life insurance policies also build cash value over time.
- Universal Life InsuranceUniversal life is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. Universal life can build cash value, which earns an interest rate that may adjust periodically, but is usually guaranteed not to fall below a certain percentage.
Advantages of Life Insurance
Having the right life insurance is essential to planning for your present and your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family after you are gone, many life insurance options offer other benefits and investment opportunities you can take advantage of while you are living.
Life Insurance Death Benefit – When you pass away, your life insurance provides income (tax-free) to your named beneficiary or beneficiaries that can be used to pay funeral expenses, debt, tuition, estate taxes, or virtually any financial need. Your policy can help provide security for your business as well, by enabling partners to buy out the interests of a deceased partner and prevent a forced liquidation.
Living Benefits – The cash value growth of a permanent (whole) life insurance policy is tax-deferred, meaning you do not pay taxes on the growth of cash value, unless money is withdrawn. Loans or withdrawals can be taken against the cash value of a permanent life insurance policy to help with expenses, such as college tuition or the down payment on a home.
The right life insurance coverage for each and every one of our customers in California is unique. Talk with the Tammie Pereira Insurance team today to find out how to protect your family and your future with the right life insurance.